Your Company Can Be A Sponsor
Here’s how it works:
- Race sponsors are entitled to a large, decoy-sized duck that will race in the Power Paddler’s Race. The winner of this race will randomly select a winner from CWD’s non-profit partners that will receive a $1,000 gift.
- Sponsorship levels include:
Corporate Friends Sponsor
Increasing levels of visibility accrue to increasing sponsorship levels.
- Your company team decorates your duck to reflect your mission, company colors and/or your commitment to end racism. These ducks will be distributed at our press conference in May and are due back to CWD by Tuesday, June 2, 2009.
- Ribbons for “Best Dressed Ducks” are awarded in the following categories:
Best Dressed Duck
Most Finely Crafted Duck
Best Represents the Company’s Mission
Best Represents the Theme of Ending Racism
- A Corporate Sponsors’ Parade will take place at the opening ceremony, and a representative from your company will carry the duck to the creek side for entry into the race. Family members may march with the corporate sponsor’s duck!
- You and your family are invited to be part of the opening ceremonies and parade, and to stay for the afternoon of fun.
Third grade classrooms throughout the county will be offered a free duck to decorate and race. A general community race will be held with a Grand Prize and more. Throughout the afternoon, children’s activities and multi-cultural entertainment.
We are seeking your partnership as a Sponsor of the Duck Race to End Racism. This would give you the right to be listed as an event sponsor. Sponsorship of this event would position you as an important force for racial harmony in our community, and would help you concretize its long-term commitment to diversity.
CWD is willing to explore many promotional opportunities with you, should you decide to become a sponsor.
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the event and your role in it, and invite you to call CWD’s office, at 449-3552 ext. 119.